Stuc-O-Flex Elastomeric Acrylic Finish provides a protective weathering membrane in a pre-colored, extremely durable, fade and mildew resistant coating. The industry’s highest levels of 100% Acrylic Polymer ensures un-matched resistance to surface cracking unlike standard finishes. An unlimited selection of colors (over 10,000) in four distinct aggregate choices create a wide variety of texture opportunities from the heaviest southwest stucco to the more contemporary sand finish.
- Maximum Crack Coverage & Bridging Abilities
- Breathable (WVT) = 13 Perms Average
- Calcium – Marble Aggregates (Prevents Rust)
- No Silica Sand
- Coating Integrity – Exceeds 30 Year Exposure
- Comprehensive ASTM Third Party Testing
- America’s First Elastomeric Acrylic Finish
- 500 Million Feet in Service World Wide
- Equally Effective Regardless of Climate
- (-70°F to 180°F)
- Class A Fire Rated
- New Construction, Retrofit or Repair
For additional information including specifications, product data sheets, detail drawings or samples of the Stuc-O-Flex Finish visit www.stucoflex.com.